See my Table of Contents for ALL blogposts, which are easily accessible:
Decide For Yourself if You think this is credible:
YouTube channel: HerbsPlusBeadWorks
Removing Nano From Your Food: https://youtu.be/xgnv7oJsCuk
How To Build a Repulser you can wear
when you are outside
To Protect you from Microwaves
Name of Company: PrayMedia
1. I was offered "UNLIMITED FREE MOVIES"
2. They requested my credit card info for identification purposes
3. They then CHARGED ME - I would not agree with the charge!
4. I closed the account, making three or four requests, also fixing my email address since I forgot I used my hotmail account.
5. I called customer service and was either hung up on or put on hold AFTER she answered. The connection was very weak and hard to hear them. Even when I used earphones they were hard to hear.
6. They don't give you any contact information until AFTER they get your card info!
These are what I have scanned in. Yet you will want to see the picure of the website since what I printed is not what the website had for that screenshot!
This was supposed to be a true documentary of a man who was stalking children and the children were disappearing - many of them.
So I gave them my credit card number for the free streaming, yet confirming my identification - and was charged! This was NOT supposed to be a free trial - the offer was Unlimited Free Videos
And they have the audacity to make a pitch for a higher plan! (Premium)
Look for my photo of this page, what it shows on the screen is NOT what prints!
Here it is. Two different pictures of the same thing:
As you may notice, there is no mention of customer service support for the free unlimited videos!
This email would not "send"! I got a message it would not accept more than 800 characters. I used less than 200! Maybe less than 100! I am not taking the time to count:
My comment to them on a cancellation request:
Apparently this is a scam and I am reporting you!
Your website emphasizes the only reason you need the credit card info is to validate who I am - that is obviously a lie. I call and people hang up or just put me on hold!
I will share the photo of the screen which falsifies their service
SENT TO PATREON, AMONG OTHER MESSAGES – DUE TO THEIR MANIPULATING MY ACCOUNT
1.My payment is not supposed to be taken out until AFTER the 4th, yet you try to steal it sooner!
2. I had to change my bank card because of fraudulent activity on my account - unauthorized purchases! And I do not know who caused it!
3. I try to modify who I am paying and who I want to delete and once again you are manipulating my account to keep me from being able to change anything!