Please see message at the end
Hello, bare with me. I will provide a list of Congressional Committees asap. 2/3/2018 4:25pm.
8/2/2018 The NRA President is now the infamous crook responsible for the deaths of thousands as well as ruining lives of Americans- getting tons of cocaine each delivery, helping Clinton's make $100million a month on COCAINE! The ultimate crook who was and probably still is a CIA operative! So the NRA has been converted to a CIA front so they can go forward with their mass genocide! Lt COL Oliver North - who should either be in prison or executed for crimes! I don't know why they picture is upside down and can't fix it right now!
2/5/2018 - I am sorry for this delay. I took a detour on YouTube. Please refer to updates on Pitstop for February. I will return here tomorrow.
The House Committee on Agriculture has legislative jurisdiction over agriculture, food, rural development, and forestry
The House Committee on Appropriations is responsible for legislation allocating federal funds prior to expenditure from the treasury. Appropriations are generally limited to the levels set by the Budget Resolution drafted by the House Committee on the Budget. The Committee is also responsible for supplemental spending bills, which are sometimes needed in the middle of a fiscal year to compensate for emergency expenses.
The House Committee on Armed Services has legislative jurisdiction over military and defense.
The House Committee on the Budget is responsible for drafting a concurrent resolution on the budget for congressional action on spending, revenue, and debt-limit legislation. The Budget Resolution must be jointly agreed to by both the House and the Senate, but does not need to be signed by the President. The Committee is also responsible for enforcing the Budget Resolution by informing representatives of violations to the budget, and by working with other committees, such as the Committee on Appropriations, to prevent potential violations.
The House Committee on Education and the Workforce has legislative jurisdiction over matters related to higher and lower education, workforce development and protections, and health, employment, labor, and pensions.
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce has legislative jurisdiction on matters related to telecommunications, consumer protection, food and drug safety, public health research, environmental quality, energy policy and interstate and foreign commerce. It oversees multiple cabinet-level Departments and independent agencies, including the Departments of Energy, Health and Human Services, Commerce, and Transportation, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency, the Federal Trade Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Federal Communications Commission.
The House Committee on Ethics has the jurisdiction to administer travel, gift, financial disclosure, outside income, and other regulations; advise members and staff; issue advisory opinions and investigate potential ethics violations. The Committee is the only standing committee of the House whose membership is evenly divided between each political party. The Committee includes five members of each party. Also, unlike other committees, the day-to-day work of the Committee on Ethics is conducted by a staff that is nonpartisan by rule.
On May 8, 2014, the House of Representatives adopted H. Res. 567, Providing for the Establishment of the Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi, Libya.
There is no Senate Committee yet
The House Financial Services Committee has jurisdiction over issues pertaining to the economy, the banking system, housing, insurance, and securities and exchanges. Additionally, the Committee also has jurisdiction
- Foreign Affairs
- The House Committee on Foreign Affairs considers legislation that impacts the diplomatic community, which includes the Department of State, the Agency for International Development, the Peace Corps, the United Nations, and the enforcement of the Arms Export Control Act.
- Homeland Security
- The House Committee on Homeland Security has jurisdiction over matters related to national defense. It has six subcommittees on border and maritime security; counterterrorism and intelligence; cybersecurity and infrastructure protection; emergency preparedness, response, and communications; oversight and management efficiency; and transportation and protective security. The Committee was created in 2002 in the aftermath of the September 11th, 2001 attacks.
- .. https://www.congress.gov/committee/house-homeland-security/hshm00
- Note, there are several more, and I will continue this and post them as well. 2/6/2018 3:19 EST
- Done! Except someone is blocking me from inserting extra lines to separate the links now. I will save it as-is and hopefully reopen it and add the returns to space out the links
- The Committee on House Administration has legislative jurisdiction over the federal elections and the day-to-day operations of the House. The Committee's jurisdiction over federal elections requires it to consider proposals to amend federal election law and to monitor congressional elections across the United States. The Committee also sets budget authorizations for expenses of other House committees and members of Congress. It also oversees several federal organizations such as the Library of Congress and Smithsonian Institution. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSHA
The United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) is a committee of the United States House of Representatives, currently chaired by Congressman Devin Nunes (California). Created in 1977, HPSCI is charged with oversight of the United States Intelligence Community—which includes the intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the following seventeen elements of the U.S. Government—and the Military Intelligence Program. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HLIG
The Committee on the Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to the administration of justice in federal courts, administrative bodies, and law enforcement agencies. Its role in impeachment proceedings has also brought it much attention. The committee’s jurisdiction also includes a range of issues such as bankruptcy, espionage, terrorism, the protection of civil liberties, constitutional amendments, and more. The Committee oversees the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSJU
TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR JUDICIARY MEMBERS LISTED BELOWThe House Committee on Natural Resources considers legislation about American energy production, mineral lands and mining, fisheries and wildlife, public lands, oceans, Native Americans, irrigation and reclamation. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSII
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform oversees the federal government and all of its agencies to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability. The Committee oversees government operations, health care, information technology, interior, energy and environment, national security, and intergovernmental affairs. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSGO
The House Committee on Rules is commonly known as “The Speaker’s Committee” because it is the mechanism that the Speaker uses to maintain control of the House Floor. Because of the vast power wielded by the Rules Committee, its ratio has traditionally been weighted in favor of the majority party. The Committee provides the terms and conditions of debate on any measure or matter through Special Rules. The Committee also considers original jurisdiction measures, which commonly represent changes to the standing rules of the House, or measures that contain special rules, such as the expedited procedures in trade legislation. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSRU
The Committee on Science, Space, and Technology has a jurisdiction over a range of matters related to energy research and development, federally owned or operated non-military energy laboratories, astronautical research and development, civil aviation, environmental research and development; marine research, and more. The Committee oversees the National Institute of Standards and Technology, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, National Science Foundation, and National Weather Service. It also reviews laws, programs, and Government activities relating to non-military research and development to report back to the House. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSSY
The House Small Business Committee was established to protect and assist small businesses. As such, the Committee has jurisdiction over matters related to small business financial aid, regulatory flexibility, and paperwork reduction. Additionally, the House Small Business Committee has oversight and legislative authority over the Small Business Administration (SBA) and its programs https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSSM
The Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has jurisdiction over all modes of transportation: aviation, maritime and waterborne transportation, highways, bridges, mass transit, and railroads. The Committee also has jurisdiction over other aspects of our national infrastructure, such as clean water and waste water management, the transport of resources by pipeline, flood damage reduction, the management of federally owned real estate and public buildings, the development of economically depressed rural and urban areas, disaster preparedness and response, and hazardous materials transportation. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSPW
The House Committee on Veterans' Affairs is the authorizing committee for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The committee is responsible for recommending legislation expanding, curtailing, or fine-tuning existing laws relating to veterans' benefits. The Committee also has oversight responsibility, which means monitoring and evaluating the operations of the VA. If the Committee finds that VA is not administering laws as Congress intended, then it is addressed through the hearing process and legislation. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSVR
The Committee on Ways and Means is the chief tax-writing committee in the House of Representatives. The Committee derives a large share of its jurisdiction from Article I, Section VII of the U.S. Constitution, which declares, “All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.” The committee has jurisdiction over revenue and related issues such as tariffs, reciprocal trade agreements, and the bonded debt of the United States. It also oversees revenue-related aspects of the Social Security system, Medicare, and social services programs. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSWM
Joint Economic Committee: https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/
Joint Committee on the Library: https://cha.house.gov/jointcommittees
Joint Committee on Printing: https://cha.house.gov/jointcommittees
Joint Committee On Taxation: https://www.jct.gov/
TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR JUDICIARY MEMBERS
TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR JUDICIARY MEMBERS
CONGRESS TWITTER ACCOUNTS
@JimPressOffice – Jim Sensenbrenner
- REQUEST TO
- PLEASE INVESTIGATE! AND KEEP THE TRAITORS FROM ABUSING POWER TO PROTECT MARK ZUCKERBERG AND ALL THE OTHERS!THANK YOU!
- Mark Zuckerberg is a CRIMINAL!
- HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON!
- DISMANTLE CIA!
- WE HAVE A MILITARY!
- WE HAVE FBI!
- WE DO NOT EVEN NEED HOMELAND SECURITY!
- THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN EXPANDING
- BECAUSE OF CRIMES SO HANEOUS BY AMERICAN POLITICIANS
- THAT THEY MASS MURDERED OVER 3,000
ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001!
Hold Them Accountable!
- Just perform a DNA test on Zuckface!His real name is Robert T. Morris, who obviously destroyed tens of thousands of computers in the USA in 1989!My Opinions Are My OwnThat was a CIA job!They obviously gave him a new identity!He attended Harvard UniversityHe got his PhD from CornellHe changed his image to cover up for his crime!I don't care WHO asks - a crime is a crime!Consider how many deaths resulted from the Zuckerberg crimes!Morris's ancester may have been the one who created Morris code, changed to Morse codeTo protect his identityUsed for the first time when Titanic (or the like, since it may not have been the Titanic that sank and they saved the brand new ship and frauded insurance and got rich off it, and also had money to start the Federal Reserve, which most everyone in the REAL society considers to be nefarious)